Thursday, October 9, 2008

In dire need of anger management.

She screams, she shouts and yet nobody hears her.

She tries so hard to think of a way to get rid of this haunting shadow of hers.

She just cant.



Why are you doing this to me?.. Leave me be. Go away. Shove off. Dont look back. GET LOST.


If you dont already know who I'm talking about, then nvm. This post is meant for someone who I am pretty sure will never open this page and even if x does, x has a skull thats too thick, so this will never penetrate.


What is wrong with you? How many freakin times do I have to remind you that I am not and never will be your best friend. The locker incident seriously pissed me off. Who are you to decide whether or not I'll give me your locker?!...Notice the words ' my locker '...not yours, but mine.


Irri-freakin-tating. How on earth do you deduce from my actions that I still want you as a friend. I want you out. And I never want to speak to you again. Slowly, the truth is beginning to reveal itself. And slowly, I'm beginning to hate you more and more. I'm finally getting all the explanations that I deserve and realisation is slowly hitting home.


You. You caused all this. You are the worst mediator anyone could ever ask for. You twisted every word that was spoken through you. You stabbed me in the back and then had the guts to explain why you did it. To be frank, I almost slapped you when you told me that it was for my own good. You were the reason I left a good club, which would probably someday affect my future. I never believed in karma, but now I do and I wish it would hit you, and hit you bad. So bad it leaves you picking up the pieces of your life in tears. This is how much I hate you. Now leave me alone and never, never try to step back into my life.


Sorry bout the really angry post but I had to let it out somewhere.

When I tell you about it, you tell me to tell her to shove off.
How do I tell you that I cant. I just cant.
There are so many unresolved issues.
I cant do it.
I need a knight in shining armour.
Come, take me away.

No comments: