Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank Yous!!! LOL

hey hey...
it's me here...
this post is specially dedicated for special people only...
hahahah =P
basically, in this post, i wanna thank those people who wished me happy birthday =)
so yeah, thank you people, for wishing me...
it was very sweet of you all to remember my birthday...
i seriously appreciate it alot =D

so here's the list of people who wished me and i love you all lotz...
From my family...
- My Da-da =D
- My Ma-ma =D
- Wai Yee (my eldest sis...)
- Wai Teng (my elder sis... )
- Kelvin (my cousin, mum's side...)
- Chan (my cousin, mum's side...)
- Wai Yeng (my cousin, mum's side...)
- Wai Ling ( my cousin, dad's side...)

and from my phone, (according to my handphone order...):
- Oscar (who wished me two minutes before 16 dec actually, lol =P)
- Erin (who wished me at exactly 12.00am (seriously!) on 16 dec, haha, very punctual eh.)
- Thiban (to be honest, i'm quite surprised he remembered =P)
- Melissa (she remembered! Awwwww... xD)
- Elaine (my friend who love me lotz... heheh...)
- Jean Yinn (my best friend... hahha XD)
- Chi Chin (who created a short poem that rhymes with my name... lol =P)
- Yee Jin (my pet bro/close guy friend...)
- Max (aka maxxie, who usualy tells me everything =P)
- Ariff (my omega buddy =D)
- Haziq (who's birthday is a day before mine, if i'm not mistaken...)
- Chu Meng (my man utd fan... lol, but he alwiz criticise ronaldo, sheesh!)
- Daryl (i was really surprised he remembered... *very touched*)
- Wei Mae (my buddy ever since ever...=D)
- Aqram (hmmm, no need to introduce la... hahah xD)
- Afiq (omegaboy, anti-man utd... he supports chelsea, hmph!)
- Hani (my willy wonka =P)
- Khai Hoe (a VI guy, known him through the VI carnival...)
- Nik (it's been like forever since i last hear from her...)
- Dharr (she's my sort-of twin... she shares the same birthday as me XD)
- Aja (my lovely partner-in-crime, lol...)
- Marc (apparently, he's in japan for fifa world cup... hahaha =P)
- Daphne (my bestie, who usually makes me sore throat with the *ahem ahem* i have to do, lol...)
- Afiq (another afiq, of coz... hahaha, from mbs...)
- Daniel (who still owes me a present, and almost forgot my birthday...)
- Emily (my gates duty partner =D)
- Haseef (my kasturi partner...)
- Ee Laine (she still remembers... hahah xD)
- Nafais (the blur, oddie omegaboy... =P)
- Hazirah (my colour pens supplier... lol...)
- Pavethra (she called, she hasn't forgot my birthday... =D)
- Kok Peng (i'm so sorry i forgot to write your name...)
- Catherine (she was late but it's all about the heart, ayte...)

and from Friendster/Facebook/Bloggie:
- Idhzan (hahah, my spain fan friend... =D)
- Cayenne (not really close to her, but actually, i dunno her, juz add only =P)
- Yvonne (not that close to her also, but she's from our skool...)
- Sandra (alex's sista... her birthday is one day after me =D)
- Dilhany (she wished me a few days earlier and also on 16th dec itself =D)
- Mizran (he remembered, obviously, coz facebook has my birthdate... lol XP)
- Gaik Xuang (she has a great talent in volleyball, really... =D)
- Pei Sun (she sits next to me in exams, who usually borrows me her stapler, hahaha...)
- Ammelia (my bestie too... xD)
- Nicole (a very fast-runner of cooke! =P)
- Ruzanna (she's the hyper gal in omega... =D)
- Julian (another man utd fan... hahaha XP)
- Piriya (she's good in french-plait, or whatever you called it, lol)

and i'll like to thank those who came to the outing today...
- Wei Mae
- Daphne
- Rachel (thanks for the wish btw =D)
- Hani
- Max
- Derek
- Ariff
- Afiq
- Faisal
- Marc
- Chu Meng
- Johnathan
- Daniel
and also Elaine and Sam and the 3 guys =P

thank you!!! XD

and i hope i din miss out any of your names...
if i did, plz do inform me... thank you XD
i was quite disappointed you did not wish me, but oh well, it's just a wish anyway...
why am i being sensitive now.

cheers.
~waikay~

No comments: