Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'mmmmm Baccckkk!

Yellow! I'm suuuuuuper sorry guys, i didnt realise i was missing for that long till i came back. I've been giving tuition like everyday and thus, while being a dedicated teacher I abandoned this wonderful blog and my wonderful friends. I just received Melia's text when I got back a couple of days ago and I thought I should do this blog some good.

Yes, I shall be starting college in May, in NUC, Nilai college. Im doing my foundation in science and then leaving for Russia in September next year. I shall be in Moscow for 5 years and hopefully, I return as a doctor.


I just realized the fact that I dont have a life, because I just ran out of things to write. So i shall make my writing colourful, coz I have nothing better to do.


I hereby promise to not abandon this blog and my amazing friends, to whom I owe a HUGE apology to, coz I didnt text or write. I'm sowie.



Take good care, guys, and I miss you guys, very much. Sowie again.


Ciao, blog.

No comments: