Friday, December 31, 2010

Hey Hey, It's Your Birthday! ;)

Foo Wei Mae.

I guess the name just explains it all. The one who has always been there for me. The one whom I have known for 12years and we are still counting. The one who can cheer people up in a matter of seconds with her silly jokes and faces. The one who I always lecture to finish up her food and she’ll give me the ‘puppy eyes’ look. The one who can make me laugh at the way she answers people sarcastically. The one who sings a number of songs when I sat next to her in Form 4 and got me humming those tunes to myself without me realizing it. The one who created the answer “For fun and laughter”. The one who calls me at night and we can talk for hours. The one who lets me stayover at her house. The one who I survived her driving skills. The one who isn’t afraid of showing or voicing out what she’s thinking. The one who you shouldn’t be messing with. The one who gets all stressed up during exams and ends up doing brilliantly fine. The one who offers me chocolates to eat every time I visit her house for she knows that I love chocolates. The one who I’ve messaged the most in my whole entire life, as of now. The one who brings me to Hari Raya buffet. The one who always tease me with _________. The one who is the youngest in our Besties group. The one and only Foo Wei Mae. And it’s her birthday today. So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEI MAE! =D

P/s: I’m so sorry that I cannot make a birthday surprise for you like how you did for me and Daphne. It has finally hit me that I am a bad planner. But at the very least, I just hope that it will be an unforgettable birthday for you =D <3

Well, what can I say. It’s been 12 UH-MAE-ZING years with you. I can safely say you’ve been through ups and downs of my life in those years. Honestly, if we were to count the times we’ve been fighting in the 12years we’ve known each other, it would only need two hands, at most. And then we are in the Besties alongside with Daphne, Amy, Melia and JY. It has been an awesome and great journey with you all. I think no words can best describe the friendship we’ve formed. I still hope our friendship lasts as long as possible. Just wanna wish all of you,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And I hope our friendship is growing stronger than ever! =)

Much love,

~Waikay~

No comments: