Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have a dream.

Hey peeps, what up? Welcome, to the deadliest blog in Malaysia. Did I say deadliest. I meant most dead.



Ok, first and foremost, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for not going for the PD even though I forced everyone to go. I'm really sorry but my mum wants me to go to Johannesburg with her. Mind you, thats in freakin South Africa. So, I cant go.I'll be back on the 5th. But by then it'll be too frekin late. Geez. Thanks mummy.


And yeah, Joburg has the largest gold and diamond trade. Diamonds are a girls best friend. I dont think I could bring that back as souvenirs though. =] I'll try to bring back Leo DiCaprio if he's still there, lost, after working on the movie blood diamond. Sigh. I'll save you!


I'm kinda sleepy now. I've been up all freakin morning. I'll go back to sleep now. And dream of being a size two supermodel.


.amylynnrebeccanathan.

No comments: