Monday, November 10, 2008

we're back

Hey ppl..came to write something in the dead blog.. still got 4 more days till hols.. i know those going pd seems to be excited especially ivy..she PACKED ALR haha.. anyway this post is gonna be my last till the pd trip is over..then i might blog again but it depends.. so yeah bout the exams.. today we got our physics ppr 3, well as usual disappoint teacher again.. i think add maths we did badly too coz teacher said that we disappoint her too.. hope they don send the results soon.. hope is after pd trip haha.. i think the last day of school i will start missing omega.. Mae don forget i wan souvenirs from aussie.. u promise me my koala bear also don have.aiyo.. anyway i gotta continue studying n plan for my other trips..consequences of being elected as chairman.. thanks to my cousins,aunt,n uncles.. i really hope the malacca n pd wan will turn out fine..

till dec. Daphne

No comments: