Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It doesn't feel like exams over...

Seriously, it doesn't at all...
Screw it...
Aah!
Stupid paper...
Sheesh, accounts...
I can even imagine wat my results will be like...

Nama: Chan Wai Kay
Ting: 4 Sc Omega

Bahasa Malaysia: G9
Bahasa Inggeris: G9
Physics: G9
Add Maths: G9 (guaranteed!)
and the list goes on...

in short, my result slip will be full of G9's...
and i'll definitely get a lecture from my mum, my dad and my sis... sigh =(

accounts was my last paper...
And was also my worst paper, totally...
tak seimbang punya ending, stupid...
totally flunk the whole part there...

i feel bad, seriously...
i mean like, from 8.30-11.30pm...
my sis tried to cramp everything bout accounts from bab1 to 6...
and taught me all of it in 3 hours...
but yeah, guess wat?
I'm so gonna disappoint her with my results...
really, i tried my best to do it...
but it just doesn't seem to get into my head...
and when the questions came, i was just... blank...

sometimes i wonder...
if only i have the brain of my sis...
i wouldn't have to worry bout my exams...
but no, i just don't seem to inherit her smartness...
in fact, i'm kinda opposite of her...
she's smart, i'm not....
she makes my parents happy, i make my parents angry...
sigh...

anw, on the bright side...
Man utd vs Chelsea...
tonight (erm, shud consider morning also)...
2am...
watch it ppl, watch!!!
i know amy's staying up to watch...
and she's not coming to skool tmr...
hahaha =P
hopefully man utd wins again... (sorry amy... =D)

and also, before i forget...
American Idol Finals!!!
David cook, i support you!!! ahahahah =P

yeah, chronology of today...
erm after skool, had to teman that maxxie go 7-e...
since he's belanja-ing =)
mana tahu reach there edi, chichin ended up paying my M&m's...
hahah, thanks chin! =D
max la, dunno wat double stuff oreo he's paying later...
so indirectly, he's paying for my M&m's...
and btw, in skype, chin just told me that he bought the double stuff oreo...
so indirectly, max, you din belanja me! =P

anw, then we came bak to skool...
and i found out something...
derrick chan and his bro is super good in piano...
fuyoh, the way they play...
damn cun-ted...
even mel's jaws dropped... ahahaha =P

for prefects meeting...
erin briefed us bout teacher's day...
but we din do much la...
apparently, the stuffs we are supposed to wrap...
yeah, it was locked inside blk guru disiplin...
and the teachers all went to some bowling comp, i tink...
so yeah, we ended up staying bak chatting... lol =P
me, aja and max...
and izeri also, he kinda joined la...
yeah, we were chatting bout something la....
hahaha =P

and that max!
hit me dunno how many times edi....
now my hands got scars, thanks to you max!
you are so gonna kena from me!
dahlah tak pay for my M&m's...
and then, go and talk bout the news summore...
i said edi ryte...
you stop talking bout mine, i'll stop talking bout yours...
hit me summore...
sheesh you max!
you betta 'thiew lau' from the fourth floor this friday... =P
and man utd will win today's match! (i hope, praying hard now... lol XD)
CR rulez!!!
GO man utd!!! hahahaha XP

cheers.
~waikay~

No comments: