Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally...it's all for me.

went to Roy's place at 10.45-1.00....add maths...went for a walk...came back at 3.30...watch tv..did something after that....went for tuition at 6.50-9.10....once again gaaya threatening me to take nice place for her...she's so fussy [i want the place with fan...don't get the back one...i don't want the inside one] after tuition watch tv again then went online.....chat with jy using mic coz she complain i type very slow coz.....actually busy downloading...so i didn't really care...anywayz....today i'm gonna have the whole room all to myself...my sis is gonna stay at the campus for today only...kononnya wanna have group study....sure talk non stop wan..haha

should i still continue or stop.....
even if no one appreciates what I've done for them, I know that u will always be there for me...

Ammelia...

No comments: