Friday, May 2, 2008

I wish...

I wish i'm taller than now,
but i just can't seem to grow...

I wish i'm smarter than now,
but nah, i'm just average...

I wish i'm happier than now,
but nothing seems to cheer me up...

I wish i wasn't fat,
but the truth is, I AM FAT!

I wish i was talented in at least something,
waikay? talented? who are you trying to kid?

I wish you were there when i needed you,
but no, you were very far away from me...

I wish i have no problems,
but problems always manage to find me...

I wish i could sleep at night,
but all i do is crying...

I wish i'm just a 3 years old kid now,
but i passed that age long time ago...

I wish i didn't have to suffer all this,
but i always have to...

I wish i could turn back time,
but there's no such device that can do so...

I wish i could cry all i want,
but i'm afraid they know i cried...

I wish i could scream my lungs out,
but i'm just too tired of doing it...

I wish i was perfect,
but as the saying goes, nobody's perfect...

I wish life was fair,
but it has never been fair...

I wish i could answer those questions,
but my mind is completely blank...

I wish i could be on top of the world,
but i can never find that particular spot...

I wish you were always be by my side,
but you left me earlier than i've expected...

I wish things could go back to normal,
oh, how naive i was...

I wish i wasn't crying when i wrote this,
but tears just fill my eyes...

My last wish...

I wish i wasn't emo-ing... LOL

wishes, wishes, wishes...
they don't come true, do they???

* but you left me, just when i needed you most...

I wish i could be you, but then again, being myself and having all my friends esp besties by my side, i know i'm truly blessed and i'm created for a reason. ;P

and yeah,
Happy Birthday to Erin Chuah Wei Yen!
Happy Birthday to Loh Chee Wei too!

both of them share the same birth date... 3rd may... lol, enjoy your day! =P
as for chee wei aka my panda, i bought you "chocolates"! haha ;D
so i want my chocolate also! =)

and ppl, i'm the emcee for next week...
Aaaahhh.......
so just a reminder,
you ppl dun come to skool on monday k... LOL
cheers...

~waikay~

No comments: