Friday, July 25, 2008

Amy's day.

Oh, finally, I'm back...


Took me that long, I know, I know...


Well anyways, holey crap...I've forgotten how to blog...I seriously have. How about this?..I'll just right down all the things I did today and then you um..go figure.


6.40 : Arrived at SCHOOL. Snore.

6.45 : JY arrived and I walked with her to the canteen

6.47 : Started my diet of fruits and vegetables only.

6.55 : walked back to the skylite to find myself being the ODDIE.

7.10 : Lined up and started our usual chat seesions during the announcements.

7.15 : The probates were getting annoyed with us coz we just couldnt shut up.

7.18 : Walked back to class. Jumped to touch the ceiling and broke my bag strap.

7.25 : Went to check for absent teachers but found none.

7.30 : came back to class and discovered Mr. Rob.

7.45 : Completely ignored the lesson as I was busy doing add maths.

8.00 : Finally did my grammar homework.

8.10 : Pn. J walked in and killed us with a pop quiz.

8.25 : Cracked my head for add maths and did pretty well. Considering.

8.50 : Did not sit through B.M.

9.30 : sat on the stairs.

10.10 : Went back to class.

10.20 : Continued my diet of fruits.

10.30 : Raced the lift when returning. Sej teacher was inside the lift.

10.45 : There was pin-drop silence in the class during sejarah.

11.10 : Freedom. or Sivik. Whatever you call it, its the best period.

12.20 : Went to look for Melia but JY was late so I went home.

12.35 : Went to the restaurant to have lunch.

2.00 : reached home.

2.02 : Went to bed.

3.05 : Got up and watched P.S I love you.

4.50 : Watched Superhero movie.

4.58 : Turned it off.

4.59 : turned it back on for my mum and sis.

5.05 : Went to bathe.

5.50 : Dried my hair and played the guitar.

6.58 : Looked at the clock and screamed. Forgot to call McD's delivery.

7.30 : Food arrived. Paid the guy and ate my dinner.

8.00: Updated blogs.

8.35 : Printed guitar chords.

9.26 : Finished blog.



Ta-da!


Woowie..I'm tired.


C u, then.


[a][m][y]

No comments: