Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Lucky" me.

There are 5 most essential things that i must have in my daily life (or so i've thought). My blue mechanical pencil, my black stabilo exam grade eraser, my pilot black pen, my "VI boleh" ruler (courtesy of my sister), and my blue correction tape. Without one of them, i can't lead my life normally. So, i've so-called "lost" my eraser twice on thursday. One time, it was in the library. But the eraser was just hidden beneath daphne's books. The second time, it was somewhere i didn't know. I figured out that i must have dropped it on my way to the library for est with miss nina. It's quite frustrating when you lose the eraser again just after a few minutes you lost it only. But miss nina manged to cheer me up with her teachings. She's very animated and full of energy. And oh, i managed to find my eraser back the very next day with the help of my besties, daphne and mae. It was on top of nafais's chair. And the day i found my eraser, is the day i lost my blue mechanical pencil and the "VI boleh" ruler. Darn it, why am i so "lucky"?

So if anyone sees my blue mechanical pencil and my "VI Boleh" ruler, please kindly return it back to me. I need them badly.

And can anyone teach me how do we send our homework about cumulative frequency to pn zuraimah through think.com? I'm lost. Is there any special place where i can send the homework or we have to send through message like how daphne did it? Send a message to my phone for those who know how to send our homework to pn zuraimah. Thanks.

~waikay~

No comments: