Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Chelsea won!!!!!!!!!! And so did Kimi!!! What an awesome weekend full of victories!!! Go Chelsea!!
I'll be a little serious now...
nah..
not working.
Monday was funny..I was oddie and Jean had the time of her life calling me oddie..."Amy, I need to tell you something.......oddie."
Annoying fella....Chem was awesome...All we did was talk to each other through our c-box...[Jean and I were next to each other while chatting]...Pn. Lee didnt bother telling us off...Add maths was pretty fun too. She came in late and talked about the PIBG meeting the whole time. Superly funny.
But tuesdays add maths class was the bomb....She came in and taught us logarithms which I kinda like [ when compared to functions] and after that she evaluated our class once again, saying that we are one of the most passive classes in history..and then she evaluated her students, namely us. She said that I'm terrified of her and she also said that Jean was forgetful for not bringing her calculator. The truth is, I'm not really that terrified of her but I'm just afraid to disappoint her in the coming mid-year exams...sigh...no pressure there, huh.
Scared to death for the upcoming exams. The only subject I tried studying was additional mathematical headache and history...And I cant understand the former at all. Already forgot what the hell chapter 8 is about...hah. The person who came up with add maths should be put to death, if he isnt already dead, that is. The only plus point about add maths is the fact that I'm dropping it next year. Why bother failing over and over again.
-ciao-
[a][m][y]

No comments: