Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fish spa, anyone?

I went to fish spa twice actually.. My first time was last last week and second time was last saturday...It was quite cheap... RM6 for 20 mins... And since it was like a popular thing and is good for health, my family decided to give it a try... My first time was kinda an embarassing moment... As you can see ryte, that was my first time, i din know wat was the feeling like so the moment i put my feet in, you can see the change of direction of the fishes and all are coming to my direction... And the moment they started to nibble my feet, i cannot control myself edi... I started laughing... and where was i? In carrefour, where lots of people are buying groceries, and there i am, laughing like a maniac and people were staring at me like i'm some kind of nut case... Hahha =P but i couldn't help it... It was very ticklish... And imagine looking at your feet being nibbled by like almost hundred of fishes... It's quite scary as i kept on thinking, "Will they nibble more than just dead skin? What if after 20 mins, i take out my feet, just to find it gone or something bad happens?" But luckily, i'm still alive and i still can walk too =D So anyway, i took some pics of the fish spa... You all should try it one day... As like, experience what's fish spa =)
My second time was less scary as i've expected and knew how it feels like... So it was kinda boring coz i didn't scream... Yay! ;P My fear for fish spa has gone... So if anyone is going fish spa next time, count me in! =D

My very first time, i was so scared that i stick both of my feet together =)


Then, i got kinda okie with it, so i started to 'jarakkan' my feet...

And look at the amount of fishes on my right foot... Lots of dead skin there, i supposed =P

My dad's feet, quite alot too...

Clockwise from left: Part of my dad, my mum, my eldest sis, part of my elder sis, and my toes, so 'ka ho yuet yuen' ryte? xD

The following pics are my second visit to the fish spa =)


My left foot...


My right foot...


Both my feet =D

Hahah, so many ryte??? Maybe i really have alot of dead skin la =(

According to the person in-charge of this fish spa thingy, she said that if we do it, we'll have smoother skin... When i took out my feet after the spa's over, yes, i do feel at that moment, my feet was kinda smooth... But that is because my feet is cold... the water they used is actually cold... So my sis was explaining in science term la... ;) And i do believe her... You see, i tried twice but i don't find my skin smoother than before... It's like still the same... I wonder if the person-in-charge was actually telling the truth... Hmmmm, maybe not =P

~waikay~

No comments: