Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saturday?

School on a saturday is not really that bad, minus the part which she picks on me, of course... Yeap, guess what? I went to school on a saturday... SATURDAY! Well, not really that surprising as i always go for saturday classes, it proves how *rajin* i am, hahah XD basically, i went to school for two reasons; 1) Coz morning duty i'm in gates, so if i don't go, emily will be alone doing gates duty... and 2) Coz piriya was asking me to go as well... So being a *very nice* friend to the both of them, i decided to go... XP My dad tried to brainwash me not to go... He was like "Aih, saturday class nothing wan la..." I think coz on friday, my whole family went to planet hollywood to have some buffet dinner... So he's lazy to wake up so early just to fetch me to school... But i had to go to school, because of piriya and emily, and partly because of Accs (Am i insane or what?) I asked the omegaboys to come along... And really, they did come... Lol, coz i wasn't really expecting them, but they did... All 3 of them summore... Thanks! =D

It started as usual la, roll-call in the morning, then gates duty till 7.45am... Doing halfway, suddenly emily had to go coz her prapmr starts early in the morning. So much for saying i came to school to teman her do duty, she went back first and dumped me pulak =( Then went back to class, Mr robert was there... Did some grammar exercise bout gerunds... Only nine came... Me, piriya, saun, afiqah, kah mun, sonia, afiq, nafais and ariff... Ooh yeah, the omegaboys switched on the tv and it was the pink panther cartoon version... And they sat down and started watching... Mr robert actually joined them! Lol, big kids =) After that, i had moral... Did one exercise then Pn. Mariani let us buat kerja sendiri... Then after recess, bm time... Went to library to watch the third DVD of Puteri Gunung Ledang... I arrived at the library at bout 10.45am... And guess what??? The movie finished!!! It was showing credits edi... So kill-joy weyh... After the credits were over, we watched the deleted scenes, and a MV of siti nurhaliza and m. nasir dunno singing what song la... Then my used-to-be favourite subject time, Accs... We wanted to walk as slow as possible back to class from the library... But the omegaboys walked so fast, and when we reached the middle staircase, we saw her using the fire escape... So we quickly ran all the way up to our class... And we reached before her and also the omegaboys... Then yeah, she started teaching... And i think it was like 20 mins before balik time? Suddenly, there's this voice saying "waikay, tunjukkan cara." I was like ...... Oh shoot! Darn it! My mind was blank, and she asked me to tunjukkan cara... Wtheck?! I thought it was the day i'm going to heaven... But then, i managed to get the answer... Coz piriya was sitting next to me, so she helped me quite alot... Hahah XD Thanks piriya!

I told you, i told you, I TOLD YOU SO!!!
She does picked on me!

And sometimes besties... But it was more of me...
She never fails to do so...

I'm always her target, somehow... I just dunno why...

Cheers.
~waikay~

No comments: