Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Long Summary... =P

hmmm, i know the title sounds weird... But i really gotta agree, this blog is really dead... So i thought of writing something... So, let's see... Err, nothing much on saturday... Ooh yeah, i went to leisure mall on sunday... Coz my mum saw this oil painting that is quite nice and she wants to buy it... So she decided to bring my dad there along to see the painting... So we went to leisure mall after our dinner, which was about 9pm??? Yeah, so walking walking walking, saw my dad's friend, Anthony with his family and his nieces, i think... So stopped for awhile, chatted with him and his wife... He and my dad keep on making silly jokes... Then after that, we walked to the painting shop... My dad and my mum went in, me and my sisters decided to walk around... We're not so into art stuffs...

So we went inside Popular Bookshop... Here, i was browsing through some books when i thought i saw this familiar face... I looked up and saw this guy that looks like Jet... I was on the verge of calling him Jet when i realised it wasn't him... Haha, luckily i didn't embarass myself... Then next to me, i heard a voice quite familiar... Turned and saw niro... =) So i talked to her for awhile... While we were talking, a guy passed by... From the corner of my eye, i can see it was Jun Hao, president of volleyball club last year... Talking halfway, i saw that guy that looks like Jet again near the counter there... Then, i saw Jet, as in the real Jet! Hahah, i think the guy that looks like Jet was his brother... After that, Niro had to go... Then, i was about to leave the Popular Bookshop when i see this guy that looks familiar too... It was Yudesh... Popular memang popular la... Can see so many people there... xD

On the other hand, the oil painting my mum wanted costs more than RM200+... I mean, RM200+ can like spend on so many other stuffs... Me and my elder sister were like, "Mum, no need to waste money and buy la, just pay us... We'll paint one for you,"... Yes, i know what you're thinking... Didn't waikay fail her art??? Yeah, i did... But some of the paintings they sold there were like you know those paint simply splashed here and there, and voila, a masterpiece is created??? Yeap, those kinds... But obviously my mum doesn't trust my "art skills" at all... And after some negotiations, we bought the painting =) But we can only collect the next day coz the seller wanna frame it nicely, or something like that...

On our way back to the car, saw my mum's friend and her family this time... So stopped again and talk... My mum's friend and her husband were saying la, like how when they know me and my sisters, we were short and small. Now, we're big and so mature edi. How time flies and stuffs... Then after that, went home to watch football match... Forgot who against who edi... Coz it wasn't man utd... xD

Monday, first time... I followed my parents to send my sisters back to their hostel and flat... Coz usually i'll be staying alone at home while my parents sends them... But then i had nothing much to do at home, so decided to tag along... Send my elder sister back first then only my eldest sister... There was this cat near my eldest sister flat... And i was eating Mamee that time... So my mum took some of my Mamee and feed the cat... Hahah, the cat didn't eat... I mean, how can cats eat Mamee??? After that, we stopped by leisure mall again to collect the painting... It was small when it was in the shop... But when we bring back home, it was kinda big... My dad concluded that our house is small... Lol =P

And also...
Date: 2nd. Sept 2008
Venue: School Canteen
Time: In between 10.10-10.30am
We were walking towards the canteen... As in the nugget stall there... And we walked our way back to the first table where we always sit there... I saw derek laughing very loud and was holding Mae's tupperware containing apples... Then, i was drinking water... Suddenly, mae appeared out of nowhere with this hopeless, sad face... And she was like, "Where's my tupperware of apples???"... I was trying my best to swallow the water before answering her... But you see, her face was very funny... She's like so sad trying to find her tupperware, and derek was on the other side there, laughing loudly and enjoying apples... It's like such a big contrast... I wanted to laugh, but i wanted to swallow the water first... The next thing i know, the water which was supposed to be swallowed, spitted out of my mouth... And mae was standing in front of me! So, i ter-spit, ter-squirt water and kena her coz she was standing in front of me... Soooooooooooooooo sorrrryyyyy, mae... Reallllly reallllllyyy din mean it at all... I memang tried my best to swallow the water... But dunno why it came out instead and kena you... Sorry...

So people, the moral of the story...
When you see waikay drinking, i think it is advisable to stay at least like 5 feet away from me... Or you might kena like how mae did yesterday...
And to mae, really really sorry... =(

And today, physics and chem was quite nice... Eng was okie... Maths was nice also, coz she gave hw and we can finished all on the spot... But nothing beats bm la... We went to AV room to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang... Hahaha, it was funny... The way they talk were very weird... And there wasn't much talking also, it was more to perasaan according to teacher... And teacher also feels that we're too noisy... LOL! Omega should plan an outing to a cinema and watch a movie... And see how noisy we make in that cinema house... ;)

Cheers.
~waikay~

No comments: