Saturday, September 13, 2008

friday..

Yesterday did our lisan.. its was kinda bad coz we were basically reading.. sejarah went to computer lab..stupid comp so slow..waited for 40 minutes still nothing came out.. sivik fun as usual but dunno y everyone lik kinda moody..stress i think.. after school walk down as usual wit hani n kay. saw my car then guess wat my sis horn.. it was so loud..she wanna embarrass me coz i did it to her when she was in college.. then we went to eat in pat kin pat sun.. max blamed me for not telling him but he didnt ask.. i saw fassy n kylie there.. fassy was wit his sisters n cousin brother i think.. i think he has only 2 sisters so the boy should be the cousin.. the cousin is sooooooooooooo cute.. omg..my mum n sis also said..quite handsome also.. the hair so cute.. i think tats all for now for this dead blog.. haha..

-Daphne-

No comments: