Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ever, ever after.

Oh gosh...The english results sucked, man...how could you, Mr. Robert?...from joint highest to a borderline A1....never got this low for English..I'n fact, come to think of it, the lowest I ever got before this was 78...shit, man.



I told my dad and he stayed silent for a moment before asking me how I could manage to get so low for English. The language I love. The language I converse in every single bloody day. I felt like melting at that point. I told him that my teacher was being unfair and didnt mark our papers properly, which is true, seeing as Mr. Robert only ticked the whole essay without any concern about the grammar mistakes. But my dad told me to stop pinning the blame on everyone else and start taking responsibility for my marks. I was already crying in class but to hear him say that just crushed whatever spirit I had left in me. Arggghhhh.



Why dont you just stab me in the back?...It'll be less painful in comparison to this.




The whole day was fun until English came, but enough about English. I'm sick of it. For PJ, I spent the whole lesson taking pictures of everyone's legs and also pics of mae laughing. I also spent a lot of time stalking JY and taking lots and lots of pictures of her. ;]




Only gonna play the fool one time. Trust me when I say that I'll be ok.





Maths was spent drawing some stupid graph and animating all the lines on our page and making them look like little maggots. And also chatting on the blog and checking my mail. Moral was ok, except for the fact that we got our stupid papers back. bleargh. Accounts was also nice. JY, melia, daphne,mae,kay,hani,hazirah and I all went to th toilet and took a long walk to everywhere. Very,very fun. Then we spent the rest of the day bugging Mr.Robert for our paper and when I got it it actually ruined my entire day. What a bummer.





But I, I love it when you read to me. And you, you can read me anything.






To all the ppl who have been watching the EURO [only if you're actually watching the games], if you're supporting either Germany, Holland or Portugal, and hate Italy, pls do know that I love you. [well not actually, but you and I have got something in common]. These 3 teams have been and always will be my favourite...Its also kinda coincidental that I have ancestry from all 3 countries. Mom is portugese and mom's grandpa is a mixture of dutch and german. really cool. I love my ancestry from my moms side. very twisted, which makes it extra cool.Well anyways, back to football. Have you ever encountered ppl who condemn your favourite team so much, and yet, they have never stayed up till 5 something in the morning watching the game, and dont even know the match statistics?..Its these pll who really piss me off. Dont talk, if you dont know what the hell you're talking about. And as for alessandro del piero, he is from Italy, not France. So get your facts right before condemning my team.
Shmuck.




And, oh yeah, Luiz Felipe scolari is the new CHELSEA coach. So here is a pic of him, in honour of chelsea. He's actually talking to me to confirm his appointment as Chelsea as Chelsea's coach.




;]








Thats all for now I guess. It has been centuries since I last blogged so I think I should make it a little more often.



P.S. I didnt mean to offend anybody, except this one person that I hate so much, I might just explode.




Damn, you make my blood boil.



Till next time,



[a][m][y]

No comments: