Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged.

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING!!

1. Jean
2.Melia
3.Pave
4.Marques
5.Jess





1. how did you meet number 1? (Jean)
I met in her in form 1 where a serious misconception occured. I actually thought she was innocent.

2. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? (Jean)
10++++.

3. How long have you known 4? (Marques)
Since long ago. Its just that neither of us knew.

4. How do you know number 3? [Pave]
I knew her since 6 bestari.

5. Where is 5?
Whining next to me.

6. A fact about number 1.
She is the calmest person I have ever had the fortune to encounter.

7. Who is 4 going out with?
I dont know. I think he is single but thats just what I think.

8. What does 1 do for a living?
Nothing. She's the class monitor though.

9. Would you live with number 3?
Pave?...For sure.

10. What do you like about number 2?
Everything. She rocks.

11. Do you miss number 5?
When I'm away.

12. Would you make out with number 4?
Ok. Wrong question to ask here. No. I wouldnt.

13. What’s you opinion of number 2?
She is awesome.How many times do I have to repeat myself?

14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5?
Hanging out in Langkawi together.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
They're my best buds. I'd go out with them.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Yeah. Sure.

17. Have you slept at 2’s house?
Nope.

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot?
Yeah. But we hung out a lot more last year.

19. Who have you known the longest?
My sister?

20. How often do you talk to 1?
Every single day.

21. How about 2?
The same.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
She is a girl and I'm not sick in the head.

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Ew, no. I see enough of her at home.

24. Do you dream about 2?
I dont really remember my dreams.

25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget?
Its what I did thats unforgettable.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?
Err. Made a fool of myself in front of Pn. Jasbir so that she and I wouldnt get caught ponteng-ing class. heeh.

27. Whats 3’s hobby?
I honestly dont know. She reads a lot. Very smart person.




Daphne. Its you. You're tagged.

No comments: