Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TAGGED..

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING!!
1. Amy
2.HH(gor)
3.Mae
4.Kay
5.Rach
1. how did you meet number 1?
I met in her in standard 5 where we were all new students..

2. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1?
10++++.

3. How long have you known 4?
Through mae..in form 3

4. How do you know number 3?
I knew her since form 3..

5. Where is 5?
Always next to me.

6. A fact about number 1.
Shes the hot one in school..

7. Who is 4 going out with?
I dont know.

8. What does 1 do for a living?
Missing me..

9. Would you live with number 3?
Ya sure.. we did once..

10. What do you like about number 2?
well he’s my bro..

11. Do you miss number 5?
Yup when she’s away..

12. Would you make out with number 4?
em we r both gals so……..

13. What’s you opinion of number 2?
My awesome bro..

14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5?
Hanging out together..

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
They're my best buds. So I wouldn mind..

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Duh..

17. Have you slept at 2’s house?
Nope.

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot?
Yeah. We r known as outing buddy.. always wearing the same thing together..

19. Who have you known the longest?
My sis..

20. How often do you talk to 1?
mostly in school..

21. How about 2?
Quite often..

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
Em ya..bestiess..

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
NO..

24. Do you dream about 2?
Em not sure..secret..

25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget?
hanging out wit me 4 the first time..

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?
em not sure though..

27. Whats 3’s hobby?
Talking to me..haha..

Daphne..

No comments: