Sunday, June 15, 2008

random post.

perasaan cinta, kasih dan sayang yang mendalam dan berkekalan terhadap ayah! ;] Jadi, sayangi la ayah anda, hormati mereka dan ambil berat tentang mereka sebelum kamu terlambat! muahaha!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !
TO ALL FATTHERS.

if you're reading this post now and you one of those people who don't want to wish your dad, you might wanna reconsider doing it.

He isn't much in the eyes of the world
He'll never make history
No, he isn't much in the eyes of the world
But he is the world to me
My dad, now here is a man
To me he is everything strong
No, he can't do wrong, my dad

My dad, now he understands
When I bring him troubles to share
Oh, he's always there, my dad
When I was small I felt ten feet tall
When I walked by his side
And everyone would say "That's his kid"
And my heart would burst with pride

My dad, oh I love him so.
weimae.

No comments: