Friday, August 15, 2008

its shaky.

heyyyo! exams are over, as you all know that. It seems like the exam 'aura' have made some changes in all of us, or maybe its just cause we have changed. with all the dramas, conflicts, people hating you for no apparent reason, and putting their feeelings above friendship. Well, i guess its all part of growing up eyh. Over the passed months, i've realised that sometimes, you can't get along with EVERYONE although you want to, cause when you try very hard to get along with someone, you get stabbed at the back instead. it always happen i guess. I don't really know what to say or do, cause no matter what, i will STILL be stabbed at the back.

the dramas that we have gone through, all of us, will not settle. Until we part ways next year i guess. The dramas that happen does not include me alone, but everyone else. How can we tolerate each other until next year if we continuee being like this? and its another friggginggg year ! i hope whatever thats happening now will slowly dissappear cause its not only affecting me but i'm sure its affecting the rest of you in omega. no matter what, i'll always stay positive and whatever you wanna say about me,i really hope you will come up to me and just tell me whatever is in your heart. that will be better for you and for me.

Wei Mae

No comments: