Friday, August 29, 2008

Merdeka Celebration...

Today was quite fun... Reached school at bout 6.40 like that... I did not wear any traditional clothes... Well, you see, i dun have one... And uniform was also acceptable... So yeah, i was kinda oddie today... After roll-call, went to daphne they all there to give the class key... Apparently, their school uniforms are "traditional clothes"... Mae's one is mongolian, daphne's one is tibet, and amy's one is from indonesia, i tink... Sorry if i mixed up your "traditional clothes"... lol. Then, i went and do my gates duty... Emily came as well, wearing prefect's uniform too =D so we did till like 7.35am only coz teacher said it was okie... Went back to skylite, there were pelancaran for some portal... smksbu.edu.my... And pei sun won the portal banner competition... Congrats! XD
After assembly, the whole omega went to blk serba to prepare for the sivik pameran... Me, daphne, mae, daryl, yi rong, and daniel played our own creation of "like me, like me not" and "heads and tails" games... Funny giler esp daniel... Recess time, yi rong belanja-ed me fries like bout 3 mins before recess ends coz it just finished frying... Thanks yi rong =) Only managed to eat one fry though... Went hungry the whole day after that...

After canteen duty, went back to the skylite to control the students... It was so noisy... Only managed to control a few students... And i had to stand till my legs hurt... You see, people who don't exercise like me, stand for a few minutes only, my legs were aching badly till now... =(
Then there were pembacaan perutusan and speeches by headmistress and a VIP, performances and sorakan merdeka... Sat near amy they all... They all started getting crazy and were using the Malaysia flag stick and hitting each other esp amy and afiq... Daphne got an 'X' mark on her leg... She's the X-women... hahah =P and amy got a mark on her leg... Then mae and hani started to get hyper and sang gemilang when gamma were singing in front of the stage... Best part, was of coz... SINGING PATRIOTIC SONGS! xD We were kinda screaming our lungs out for keranamu malaysia, malaysiaku gemilang! (me and daphne's favourite song, lol =P), and tanggal 31... Didn't have enough time for jalur gemilang... Screamed Merdeka for a few times led by arope, i tink... After that, time to go home... Got my bag from blk serba and walked back to skylite... Weimae went to talk to this person, without saying bye to me... Hmm, terasa weyh... ;( Walked down with daphne and hani... Hani's siblings are so cute... Esp her smallest bro, i tink... He's kinda small but has quite a big bag... Adorable =P Reached 7-e there, mum wasn't there yet... Saw syafiq, so talked to him for awhile while waiting for my mum... My mum only came at bout 12.50pm! But my lunch was Mcdonald, so yeah, i dun mind she coming late anymore... hahah XP

Ooh, before i forget, the pameran that we did was nothing after all... I dunno why the dateline is today but no one came and see... So it was like.......
And TJY... She din come! Monitor summore... Hmph! =(
Ammelia din come also... Miss your sarcasm la... xP

I couldn't make it for tonight's prefects' farewell party... =( Hmmm, wonder how izzit... Soneone, plz blog about it and put some pics too!

~waikay~

No comments: