Sunday, August 17, 2008

The real meaning of EGO.

Hahah...
Funny how some particular guy would say that girls have ego’s too...
But he must have missed out a very important point...
In fact...

Everyone has ego!
It’s just the matter whether we have more or less of it...

Lol...
And it’s funny how some particular guy would say that we start something big, yet from something so small...
I think that particular phrase should be reflected back to himself...
Because, you did started all this first...
From something so small, to a big deal of problem...
Let me clarify what had happened...
And to you people who are reading this, be the jury of this case...
On Thursday, 14th of August 2008, to be exact...
In the morning...
I was late to hand in the kedatangan pelajar form, so I have to hand in the form to the teacher involved myself...
I saw this particular guy who was on his way back to his class...
And so, I stopped him and asked him politely...
POLITELY...
I said ‘hey, do you by any chance, knows where’s this teacher involved for this? Coz I’m late so I have to hand in the form to her by myself...’
And this particular guy gave me a very annoyed look, really...
Like as if I asked him a very wrong question...
He shrugged and just said ‘dunno.’ And continued to walk...
I was telling to myself, ‘what kind of attitude was that?’
He really was testing my patience...
And I can proudly tell you I failed it, but it’s not like I cared anyway...
You see, I asked him politely...
I don’t see why I deserved that look at all...
But anyway, I managed to find the teacher inside the bilik serba...
I can also find the teacher myself, no thanks from you...

In the afternoon...
I had another encounter with you again...
I was persuading my friends from the beta class to join my class for EST as they only have 5 students in their class, I think...
And they wanted to check their EST paper too...
So we were just standing right outside the class...
And we were talking in a barely-can-be-heard tone...
In other words, whatever we talked about outside, the people from inside the class can’t hear it...
But of course, there is this particular sensitive-to-hearing-I-guess guy, who was sitting nearest to the door...
Somehow, I guessed he heard us even when we were speaking softly...
Because he made this ‘tsk’ sound, like as if my chat with my friends had bothered him from listening to the teacher...
And the next thing we know, he came to the door and closed it...
Think about it...
But wait, let me insist that...
Me and my friends were really talking softly outside the class...
And somehow, only this particular guy can seems to hear our voices...
Because I don’t find my other classmates complaining about me for talking too loud when I entered the class several minutes later...
Maybe he should join the Guinness World of Records for having the best hearing in the whole wide world or something...

And for your information...
We ask someone else to tell you to stay away from us...
It's definitely not cause we're scared of you...
Or what did you put it??? Pathetic??? Heck, no...
Believe me or not, we wanna tell you straight to the face...
But then again, what makes you think we even wanna talk to you in the first place???
After what you did to us...
Let me stress on the words *stay away* again...

And for your words ‘so pathetic’...
I find it very funny how someone calls other people pathetic without reflecting bout what he did to other people first...
If asking other people to tell you to stay away is so-called pathetic...
Then, closing the door when people aren't even talking loud at all...
How do you refer to that person???
Good boy??? Smart move???
Nah, I beg to differ, I think calling that person lame and way more pathetic are suitable...
I'm not having a hatred towards that person...
But really, someone please tell me the rationality of that case I have just written out...
Was it a problem to chat just outside the door???
Was it important to make that *tsk* sound when coming towards the door and closed it???
Was it even a must to close the door???


I have looked at myself, for your information...
I have been thinking a lot too...
Whether I had been overreacted bout this...
Whether I had blamed you wrongly...
Whether I had gone over the borders...

But it seems to me now, that I wasn't wrong at all...
In fact, I found it how silly of me to think about it when I didn't create the problem in the first place...
It's maybe only you were the one who can't seem to accept the fact that you were the one wrong all this while...
And this is the problem i have with a guy i know...

Have you instead, ever thought about it???
If you didn't give me the look in the morning, everything would've been fine...
If you didn't close the door, we would've still be friends right now...
If you didn't give her the look, we wouldn't have asked you to stay away from us...
But no, you had to choose the other way...
Which lead us to this...
If this is the way you want it and can make you happy, well this is the way we're gonna have it...

And a reminder to you...
On that day itself too, you gave a look to my friend...
The *jeling* look or whatever...
It was a wrong move...
Coz you gave the look to the wrong person...
Very, very wrong indeed...

I know pretty well what you're thinking right now after reading this...
'I don't care what she said... It's me, and no one can control my life... I can give what look I want to anyone...'

Just so you know too, I don't even give a damn about you either...

So fellow juries...
By now, you should have your verdict...
Who's the more ego one???
Who's the one who started all this???
But the most important is...
Who is the more pathetic one???
I can assure you, fellow juries, whatever I wrote here is nothing but the truth...
So make your decision wisely...
May the force always be with you XD
Thank you for your time...
Have a good day...

~waikay~

No comments: