Sunday, August 3, 2008

tagged by Max.

Name: Wei Mae
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6 or sometimes even 7.
Height : 5 ft somethingg. come stand next to me if you really wanna know.
Where do you live: Ampang.
Favourite drinks: uhh, Sprite?! ahaa
Favourite breakfast : scrambled eggs with pancakes!
Have you ever been on a plane?: yerpp.
Swam in the ocean : yeahh, my first and last time.
Fallen asleep at school : yeahh, but not a deeep sleep.
Broken someone’s heart: uh-huh.
Fell off your chair : yeapp!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: not really. well once, i think.
Saved e-mails: yeah.
What is your room like : not that big but its comfy!
What’s right beside you: cd's, milk, and my phone.
What is the last thing you ate: erhm, long beans!
Ever had chicken pox: yeap, quite some time ago.
Sore throat: yeahh, beginning of this year.
Stitches: yupp, my chin!
Broken nose: noo.
Do you believe in love at first sight: yess and no.
Like picnics: absolutely adore it.
Who was the last person you danced with: i think it was my sister.
Last made you smile: Christiano Ronaldo! haha
You last yelled at: no one!
Today did you:-
Talk to someone you like: uhhm, i don't think i like anyone, so uhhm, no?
Kissed anyone: yeahh, my dad?
Get sick: yeapp.
Talk to an ex: nop!
Miss someone: yerrp. badly.
Eat: yeahh!
Best feeling in the world: nahh, not really.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yeahh, 3!
What’s under your bed: a basketball.
Who do you really hate : no one.
What time is it now?: 8.04pm!
Random:Is there a person who is on your mind now : yupp
Do you have any siblings: yeahh, 2 sisters and 1 bro.
Do you want children: yeah, maybe.
Do you smile often: yeahh, i smile whenever i can.
Do you like your hand-writing: not bad lar.
Are your toe nails painted: nop
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: parent's.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: red and black.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: dinner with my family.
I can’t wait till: after exams!
When did you cry last : last weekk, for some reason.
Are you a friendly person: i hope i am.
Do you have any pets: yerrp.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: somewhere out there!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: nahh, friends.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: sometimes.
What are you doing right now?: tagggg!
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yeah when i was little, my mom misplaced the house key, so i had to climb in thru the window.
Can you handle the truth?: yeapp.
Are you too forgiving?: yess! sometimes, that sucks.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: lets see, parents.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: incountable.
Do you eat healthy?: yes and no.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: haha maybeee.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: nopp.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Besties, and Chin, i guess.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: when i'm happy, i'm loud, when i'm sad, i'm quiet. when i'm n0rmal, i'm normal ? HAHAH
Are you confident?: no! not at all.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(a) played with my dog that just died.
(b) kindergarden!
(c) love watching my parents scold my siblings for always bullying me. xD
(d) sleep
(e) play? haha

5 things on my to-do list today:
(a) stoodie stoodie and more stoodie!
(b)practice the piano.
(c) sejarah!
(d) watch tv.
(e) sleeep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
(a) CCHIPSTERS!
(b) after eight! (some mint chocolate)
(c) popcorn!
(d) nachos!
(e) snack bar.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(a) give my parents some of it.
(b) shopping!
(c) donate, donate and donate!
(d) keep it.
(e) keep it? haha

5 of my bad habits:
(a) throwing my things everywhere in my room.
(b) not cleaning up
(c) phone!
(d) somehow too lazy to study.
(e) always runninng around wasting time.

Wei Mae.

No comments: