Friday, August 1, 2008

Love you lotz...

Erm, i think most of you knew why i cried 2 weeks ago...
for those who doesn't have a clue what i'm talking about, my pet rabbit passed away on 17th July 2008...
i know, it was like two weeks ago...
and yes, it has been a very short while only that he was my pet...
but still, yeah, he was a wonderful pet... i miss him dearly...
i know i'm pessimistic, but somehow...
i can't help but thinking, if i didn't buy him, he would have live longer in this world...
he wouldn't have to suffer so much...
and till today, i have no idea why he left us so early...
i can still remember seeing his lifeless body in the cage...
it was the worst day in my life...
okie, i shall not elaborate more...
July is just a bad month for me and mae... =(
and yes ppl, somehow i find myself crying again while writing this post... lol.

Skippy~~~

And all the tears I cry
No matter how I try
They will never bring you home to me
So i've gotta move on
And carry on with my life
Without you by my side anymore.


~waikay~

No comments: