Friday, April 18, 2008

Certified insanity.

arrgh To the person who keeps saying stuff that I hate. stop. or you will make me hurt you. very badly.

one more thing. have all the ometaians forgotten how to blog or something?..where are your posts, man?

today was pretty much like a greyscale picture. We had English which went past really fast. Had to go see the discipline teacher to give her the survey at which she decided to take full advantage of me and get me to run all around the school looking for the surveys which were supposed to be handed in by the 1st period. Happy, I wasnt. student-user. went into Pn. Jasbir's add maths class late,all because of the student-user who happens to be nafais' mother in law. so that makes nafais the anak ipar. hahahah. new word, by amy.

after add maths we had bm, which was hilarious coz I sat next to Afiq and he kept giving the most ridiculous answers to all the questions. damn funny. we got locked in the class during recess. no thanks to mr. donuts here. during sejarah we were pretty sober but after that all the craziness started again. we were discussing our exhibition for chemistry for which I volunteered to do face painting and jy burst out laughing coz I failed art in form 1. not funny, jy.


sigh...tired lah..will return tommorow or the day after.


-ciao-
-amy-

No comments: