Thursday, April 10, 2008

UNEXPECTED

Th school was perfectly fine until I went to the class and found out tat my locker was locked and the worst part was the class money was GONE!!!!!!! There was about RM124 in it.. First thing, we wnt to tell Puan Rohana and made a report.. She was a nice teacher,nice enough to help out.. She keep asking for suspect but we all didnt tell coz we trust the class.. Then she said we have to tell the class, we did.. I alr know the blaming will start coz it was my fault not locking the locker.. So i just let ppl say.. I told them I will find a way to get back the money.. I tried talking to my mum but she wouldn't help.. She said its a lesson learnt.. i nvr blame her also.. So I have to take my savings .. The sacrifice for being the treasurer in class and not locking the locker.. Btw, im never gonna be the treasurer anymore..

Before recess i cried once and again after recess this time joined by jy.. A girl accused me and Jy that we "accused" her of stealing the money.. We just SUSPECT ok, we suspect everyone also not only her.. But she terasa.. uugh... Then she and her fren caused havocked in the class.. Me and jy couldn't stand it anymore we went out and................ Guess wat this matter she wanted to bring to the POLIS at first.. My mum dared her.. My mum said she will bring the PM as my uncle and him r best frens.. Then she said sorry to jy and me.. We forgive her but it is not easy to forget.. I really hate ppl accusing me so I don't thing it is a matter to forget easily..

Btw, I can't thank enough to my bestiess- jy,amy,melia,kay mae.. Jy u helped out alot.. Thanks ya.. I know u went to them and fight for justice for me.. Amy,melia,kay,mae.. thanks 4 being there when I needed the support.. Real bestiess.. Melia i solute u.. can ponteng class somemore.. I also can't thank enough to Hani and Afiq... ppl if u wanna know, Hani donated RM50 and Afiq Rm10 to the class.. Thanks alot ya.. Hani I won't take such a big amount.. I will giv u back the change when i have enough.. And cc no need to giv the money le.. i will think of a way wan... thanks a lot also for listening and helping today.. That's all i guess..

Ciaoz..
Daphne...

2 comments:

BESTIESS. said...

that's what friends are for... Ammelia

BESTIESS. said...

Weyh...You call that a comment ah. so not original. by the way, sharing is caring.