Saturday, April 5, 2008

disinfectant.

ahem...Firstly, I would like to thank my parents for providing all the help I needed during my journey to receive this wonderful Golden Globe. Secondly, my friends who hae always been there for me, supporting me the entire way, JY, Daphne, Melia, Mae, Kay. Thnak you.


just typed it out in case I forget when I reach the podium. dont laugh ok..I might be receiving it, someday. [Notice the word 'might']


lol...ok...I'll be serious now...nah..just kidding...I'll never be serious...


well, the reason for this sudden bout of blogging is coz I wanted to thank mae, kay and jy...and everyone, really...thanks for looking out for me when I wasnt feeling my best on Wednesday...really appreciate it, guys..


yeah, well...thats it for me, for now. ;]


and one more thing...to jy...chill, ok...its unusual for someone as calm as you to get mad...and to everyone but jy...What y'all did to get the iceberg angry lah?...hahahahhaha...



-ciao-
-amy-

No comments: