Monday, April 21, 2008

Gone bananas.

sigh...long time no see, keyboard...havent blogged in a while huh..

so yeah anyways, on saturday I had a tennis match but it was only a friendly and my coach was there too. He was watching me from the sidelines. During my first set, I was winning my opponent 4-2 but I was 0-30 down. And then when the guy won already I was leading only 4-3. During the break, my coach asked my ten year old cousin to pass the message to me to use my backhand more because the guy was using the court widely. And my cousin forgot the message halfway and came up to me and said "eat your banana". I was shocked for a moment lah cos I normally carry bananas but I dont eat it.. So I did and the match went on lah. but when I walked out onto the court I saw my coach smacking his head and laughing. Then, since sideline coaching is prohibited, I just looked away lah.At the end of the match, I asked my coach why he smacked his head and he told me about the miscommunication. I laughed and laughed till I missed my step and fell on the bench. After that, I told my cousin and he said "banana and backhand sounds alike what?"..sigh...kids..


This is also how I hurt my hamstring and the stupid badminton coach just made it a whole lot of worse. sigh..he made us run up and down like 30 times, man. sakai.


Sigh..today was pretty fun lah..the rocket was cool and the parachute was legendary. Chem was also pretty cool since Pn. Lee didnt scold me for not doing my periodic table. I have to admit. She rewarded me instead of punishing me when she asked me to take the pictures. but badminton was awesome during the first part. we did nothing but laugh at Mr. Robert playing and paint my face. Mae painted most of it lah. pretty fun lah. but after that wasnt fun at all. no thanks to the badminton coach. He kept repeating his instructions to Jan and I but we just buat bodoh only. damn funny.


ciao

No comments: