Sunday, April 13, 2008

PC Fair

After tuition, went to PC Fair.....full of humans...like oven. On the way to the place the four of us walk like as if we're running...chose to take the stairs instead of the escalator...crazy....the first place we went is the thumb drive booth. We bought like 3 thumb drive exp for my bro. Just give him my old one....lol. He was like why do i always have to use the second hand one?!! hahaha..the new one sooo cooooool..can play games, can go skype, can back-up files and can put password.
Anyway me and my sis manage to get one for ourselves...this will probably be the last time we're buying coz my dad says that we got so many at home alr....

Then we went to the amplifier hall..didn't go in coz the music was soooo loud!! Went to the hall that sell all the cheaper stuff...like pasar malam...bought a printer ink...my sis wanted to get a leather case for her ipod but didn't manage to..coz she have to use her own allowance..hahaha.....not like me....
my mom wanted to buy a hp for her...so went went all the way back up again and have to go through the car park again!! and guess what we didn't buy in the end....urgh..walk so far and didn't buy anything...then we went back alr coz my bro got extra class...at 8. after eating watch dvd till 12 am then went up and do theory...and at 1.30 went online in darkness..then at 2am went to sleep...
Ammelia...:)

No comments: