Saturday, April 5, 2008

IU DAY

Today was lik the weirdiest day.. Mae who was nvr punctual wanted to be punctual... she keep blaming me for being late.. it was so bloody jam.. the best part was i got to sit her bro's car.. haha.. jk.. after we reached there lik mae said no tickets i was also scared.. but things settled anyway.. i went coz of my "outing buddy", "darling"-mae.. coz of her i got scolded from my mum.. but i dont blame her also la.. ppl gets mood swing for being the driver.. I saw some of my frens from st john there. i sat wit them n chat lo as long time no see alr.. and guess wat. they fell in love wit mae!!!!!!!!! haha.. i had fun coz get to meet ppl and long time no see punya frens lo.. To melia.. Since when u were talkative? To amy.. take care ya. ur antibody too weak.. we should help u in tat. will think of something.. ps.. marques lik sakai in iu day.. haha..

Daphne..

No comments: