Friday, April 25, 2008

A post of appreciation.

So, we had our foodsale yesterday and it was a pretty successful venture...everything went on pretty smoothly but a couple of people were let down lah..and I even learnt that sometimes other peoples mistakes will force you to swallow your pride and instead eat some humble pie. To the person, I'm sorry again. My hands are aching ever so badly and my leg is still tempang. In adddition to that, had to carry up all the tables that we used for the foodsale but seeing as we took the lift it wasnt that bad lah..took damn lot of pics and after a while I got tired of smiling so I was a bit emo as you can see in the pic mae took...but I just wanna say a big big thank you to daphne and her mom and also mae and her mum for the doughnuts and the cupcakes...thank you very very very much..and to all the omega ppl also thanks a lot. An never forgetting melia who helped us tremendously even though she wasnt obliged to. and I wanna thank her also for eating the doughnuts. Good job, melia. Last but not least, to the wonderful customers, who are wonderful even though some of them got pretty pissed, a big thank you to you guys.



THANKS A BUNCH, EVERYONE.

No comments: