Sunday, April 13, 2008

oh crap. my hair is toooo short.

I cant help it. Im gonna die. Let me explain why.

sigh...on saturday I had some 'work' to do [jy and daphne, u guys know already..the rest of the besties, if u really need to know, then u ask me ok]...because of my work, they asked me to cut my hair...they wanted to restyle it..I was like, ok lah...when the dude was cutting the back I was reading a magazine and when I looked up, all my hair was like gone...I looked at the floor and saw all my hair there...I was like screaming at the dude...he was like, 'but you asked for a fringe what?..and this is what they told me to do'. I was so pissed man...and then he cut my fringe and I swear I could have killed him, man...I look like a china doll..make sure you guys dont laugh when you see my hair on tuesday ok...I will slaughter y'all.

If thats not bad enough, I went to starbucks and the dude there asked me if I were this malay actress. I wanted to cry lah...its bad enough that my hair is so short, and this dude has to make it worse by asking all these stupid questions.

arrghhhh. tension like hell.

oh and you know what.the girl that I lost to in the tennis tournament eventually won the damn competition. damn her. now she'll think she owns the world or something. ah.


Life is bad. thank God for the besties.


-ciao-
-amy-

No comments: