Saturday, April 12, 2008

hmm...I have to say that Thursday and friday were one of the worst days of my life, man...on thursday, 2 besties cried, on Friday, one bestie broke down...sigh..whats up with 4 sc omega I wonder...I really dont feel like talking about the lost money...we just gotta keep moving on and pretend nothing happened to dampen our spirits lah...

So to replace the money, the class 4 SC OMEGA will be having a foodsale and the types of food sold [ if we get the permission] will be sushi, Jco doughnuts, cupcakes and many more. Please do come and support this troubled class. And ppl dont blame me if youre not in the group you like. and everyone is gonna participate. no matter what. yup. thats it for me lah. I know its really short compared to my last blog but I have to type that stupid letter to the pengetua now, ok.


-ciao-
-amy-

No comments: